|Create Date||November 5, 2019|
|Last Updated||November 5, 2019|
Click DOWNLOAD for audio,TITLE for summary, On summary page "click here" for ppt
Gill Khoury Sermon Summary Oct 12 2019
A faith venue is an additional meeting during the week. A time and place where the congregation meets for teaching, as opposed to preaching or outreach.
- They allow our congregation to meet during the week.
- It provides a platform for targeted teaching
- Faith venues allow the congregation to support one another and the Pastors.
- Faith venues provide opportunities to develop people.
- Faith venues provide an opportunity for us as pastors to get to know our congregations
- Faith venues nurture passion
What does Redhill GCI have?
Kwa mashu Care group:
every second Tuesday morning: Lorna
Westville bible study:
Every second week on a Tuesday morning: Gordon
Westville evening care group: Mandondo’s
House Every second Tuesday evening; Gill
Berea care group: Mnasi and Chris
Worship team practise: Thursday PM or early Sunday morning
Mothers who care; Weds mornings North Crest Primary School
Children’s ministry lessons
New groups starting soon
Sydenham Every second Weds
Donut Club; Bible study for Youth
Goal 1. 100% of the congregation in a faith venue at least once a month.
- Goal 2. Increase the between Sunday fellowship on a more personal basis